Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Great Day at the Art Museum

One thing I love about Kansas City is that the art museum is FREE! A couple of Sundays ago Tim, my sister, Gavin and I went to the museum and had a really fun afternoon. We only got through the first floor - we plan to go back soon and see a little more. Why not, it's free!

Below is one of the pictures my sister took of one of the paintings. I was really impressed what she could do with my very basic digital camera.


We took turns holding Gavin. He slept most of the time so it was pretty easy.


Do you think we look alike? Some people confuse us and others don't realize we are sisters.


Mom always knows best!


1 comments:

Stoop'n said...

hey guys! congrats on the jobs and i love looking at your blog because you actually post! it's great keeping up with what is going on in your lives!
love katie