Friday, October 16, 2009

Just for fun

We're still waiting on the video to get up, but here are some great photos from our recent gig. Have you ever seen NSync's video for Bye, Bye, Bye? Well, here's our version!

Can you tell who's in the lineup? When the curtain opened our fans were so loud we couldn't even hear the music! I'm not kidding. At this point we are all thinking "How are we going to do this with no music?!"

That's me singing to the fans.


One of the more dramatic moments.

Did you figure everyone out yet? For the Jewell folks out there, that's Dr. Calvin Permenter (Cal), me, Jeff Buscher (campus minister), Josh (a student), and Dr. Brad Chance (JBrad)

JBrad stole the show!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I was in the balcony losing my mind! I definitely contributed to the drowning out of music. Sooooo great!

k-10 said...

I wish I had known about this historic event. I would have liked to have seen JBrad steal the show!