Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Good Times in Atlanta











































With Carey's help I figured out a new settings tweek on my camera for darker rooms like this (other than a tripod that is), AFTER I took these pictures. They'll look better from now on...

Thanks to everyone who helped me surprise Trinity with a graduation party at our old favorite haunt Manuel's Tavern. We had a blast, and it was so good to reconnect with all of you.

We also got to attend the Spencer's annual Christmas party, meet Baby Little, have breakfast with Jon & Say, sit in some good ol' Atlanta traffic, have Willie's & Felini's with Andrew & Christina & Jim, ride the MARTA, have breakfast with Trinity's favorite boss/coworker/friend Jennifer & Colin, and bum a ride from Kim & Carey. I'm sure that's not all we did, but I'm worn out just trying to remember it all! Oh yeah, and here's some pics from Trinity's graduation. (Isn't she so cute!)

0 comments: