Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Fun Week With Good Friends!

Friday night Andrew, Christina, Jim, Tim & I went to the Starlight Six Drive-in to see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry." We picked up Chinese food from the Rice Box and brought some chairs and a blanket. We had so much fun!


Friday was my last day of work at the League - I am officially unemployed. I have been so lucky to have a job that I love and work with one of my best friends. The League in Georgia is doing great things and I am so excited to hear about what they do next. If you still live in Georgia, you should join (it's not just for women) - click here.

Thursday night we went to the Brick Store Pub in Decatur with Kim and Carey and some of her friends from work. After that we went to see our friends John and Steve's new condo - it was beautiful! Then they graciously treated us to dinner at Cowtippers. Wow, have we had some good food this week.



Then on Wednesday night we went to dinner with Cindi & David at Pozole in the Virginia-Highlands. It was a delicious dinner and dessert! I would definitely recommend checking it out. It started raining really hard in the middle of dinner and we got pretty wet on the patio - it was really fun. We were sad to say goodbye but look forward to Cindi and David coming to visit.


Dessert - yummy!



Tuesday, we played trivia one last time with Allison & Wes at Trackside Tavern. Even though we were 1 point away from 3rd (with a bunch of other teams), we had fun as always. We got to see ultrasound pictures of the Little Baby - we can't wait until he or she is born!

0 comments: