Friday, July 20, 2007

Creme Lightener Is NOT Another Way of Saying Hair Dye

So last night I decided to lighten my hair a little, but things didn't turn out so well. I had bought some Loreal Super Blonde Creme Lightener awhile ago thinking that it was just blonde hair dye. It turns out that Creme Lightener is another word for bleach. Needless to say my hair is not the color I planned but the biggest problem is that it is VERY uneven - there is basically no blonde underneath. I was pretty upset when it first happened, but since that was 24 hours ago I have had some time to get over it. I am going to get if fixed tomorrow, so hopefully it won't look like this much longer. Thought things might be better if y'all could get a laugh out of my last hair dye disaster.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...I guess that means we should all keep our own hair color.

Must be a girl thing....

Looks like you had fun.

Dad