Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Roasted Beets with Feta

Remember those beets you just read about? Well, I just tried the best beet recipe ever!

I've been making borscht (Easter European beet soup) for a while now, but since we have two rows of beets I figure I need to branch out and find some other ways to make them. Well, here's the next regular in Tim's recipe rotation:

Roasted Beets with Feta from allrecipes.com

I would have taken a picture to show you, but no sooner had I taken the first bite then I gobbled it all down. Even if you don't think you like beets, do yourself a favor and track some down and make this recipe. You will change your mind about beets! And if you already love them, then this will make you drool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for new pictures....
I could sure eat some green tomatos