Thursday, February 14, 2008

Therapy

Blasting your stereo as loud as you can might not be the most usual therapy after brain surgery, but so far it has by far been the best (right behind sleeping in my own bed). And the best part is I don't have to worry about bothering any apartment neighbors because there are yards and yards between us and the neighbors now. I got this awesome stereo years ago, and I've never gotten to turn it up this loud! I can hear it in every room in the house. I have dreamed of this since I was a teenager. Here's hoping I don't blow out the speakers.

Here's what's blasting now:
the Foo Fighters' Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace



1 comments:

Wes said...

brain surgery. awesome.

i listened to that foo fighters on a plane a month ago. i like the single, thats about all that stood out to me.