Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Camping With Our Family

We went camping this weekend at Blue Springs Lake with my mom, sister, niece, nephews, cousins, aunt, great aunt, uncle and grandparents. We had a really good time!

Twister got to play with my aunt's dog, Dog

Tim cooking dinner on the fire


We had a nice little set up with my aunt's horse trailer.

What a great family!

My nephew buried his toy in the sand so my sister and cousin tried to find it.

Gavin hanging out in the trailer.

Merci eating her marshmallow - it was a little hot.

Mom and Merci setting up their tent.

We all had a really good time - even Twister.

My cute nephew, Gavin

Luke making a smore for the first time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
The weather's getting nice around here. Made me think about our walks. I miss you two! And Twister and the cats, of course.
Love,
Cindi

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.
But.....what is the guy with the Cardinal hat drinking?

Mom wants to know!!!!