Monday, September 26, 2005

Thinking of Home

I am sitting in class (Human Behavior) and thinking of "home." It is a chilly, cloudy, rainy day (which Tim loves), but I do not like so much. It is taking everything I have to stay at school today. I have been dreaming all day of going home, getting in some comfy pajamas, making some hot tea, pulling out the sofa bed, climbing under the covers, and watching a movie. But for today this must continue to simply be a dream. Midterms are the next 2 weeks and missing class wouldn't be the best decision in the long run.

I have also been missing "home" in a different way. I love living in Atlanta and it has changed Tim and I so much (probably some good and some bad =), but the truth is that sometimes it is hard. Relationships, especially deep ones, take time. There are days that I want to give up and revert back to what is comfortable and easier...to spend time with people who already know us.

Thank you for loving and supporting us on this journey as we struggle to find "our home."

0 comments: